CARM® Training Solutions
We develop skill and capability in people to excel in managing workplace situations that involve escalated and challenging behaviours, including a range of associated risks to personal safety and professional outcomes.
Our training and consulting services are geared to provide assistance in three areas:
1. WORKPLACE AGGRESSION:
Managing and responding to aggressive behaviours from customers and others external to a workplace.
- We achieve this by empowering people with skills and expertise in situational awareness, managing stress, engagement and de-escalation, empathic-assertion and tactical disengagement.
2. WORKPLACE RELATIONSHIPS:
Communicating with influence: developing positive and effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- We achieve this by empowering people with skills and expertise in positive relationship values alignment, emotional intelligence, collaborative negotiation and persuasive communication.
3. WORKPLACE VIOLENCE:
Responding safely and effectively to situations involving crimes of violence.
- We achieve this by developing skills related to our CTRM (Counter Threat Response Model). Enabling sound risk based decisions and ‘best and safest’ responses to violent crimes including robbery and targeted acts of violence intended to cause harm and disruption.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
We are proud of the high quality, unique training products that we provide to our clients. As a leader in our field, we are committed to offering only the best training solutions to improve staff and business performance through: –
- The effective management of workplace incidents involving unruly, aggressive or violent behaviours from customers, members of the public or other external stakeholders
- Improving the way people interact, communicate and perform with others, both within and outside their organisation.
To view more details about each program offer, please click the title of interest below or for further details go to our Training Brochure TAB under the Workplace Training or Resources section in the header to download a training brochure and course outline.
Our programs can be delivered in a variety of mediums, incorporating:
- Facilitated face to face (f2f) (classroom and practical sessions)
- Facilitated short intensive training sessions (SIT’s) (scenario based).
- Virtual classroom facilitated live (online)
- Blended learning solutions (e-learning + facilitated)
- Interactive e/m-learning programs (online)
- Micro learning – video based learning solutions (online)
We contextualise and customise our programs to meet your organisations specific needs, risk profile and learning outcome requirements. We go to great lengths to ensure we hit the mark when it comes to providing training and coaching that improves individual outcomes and organisational performance.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority so if you have questions about our training or advisory services, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Contact us now on 1300367475 or email@example.com
Training Courses Overview
1 – Workplace Aggression
- Responding to Aggression and Violence for higher risk roles (2 Days)
- Managing Aggressive Customer Behaviours (1 Day)
- Assertiveness Skills (1 Day)
- Managing Telephone Aggression (1 Day)
- De-escalating Patient Aggression (1 Day)
- De-escalating Aggressive Passengers (1 Day)
2 – Workplace Relationships
- Improving Workplace Communications and Stakeholder Relationships (2 Days)
- Negotiating with Persuasive Influence (1 Day)
- Assertiveness Skills (1 Day)
- Constructive Coping Skills (1 Day)
3 – Workplace Violence
- Robbery Safety – CTRM Program (1 Day)
- CTRM for Surviving Violent Confrontations (1 Day)
Program Customisation and Contextualisation
All our programs can be easily contextualised and aligned to your suit your organisations specific need, risk profile and learning objectives.
Our programs can be supplied with contextualised case studies, modified support guides incorporating language and communication guidelines as well as short video based learning scenarios to underpin the learning outcomes.
As a professional training organisation we have a comprehensive COVID-19, NSW State Government Safety Plan for delivering safe training to support our clients. If you would like to know more about how we can keep you safe, then please contact us now.
To receive a brochure or information about our training programs and to find out how we can support your customisation or contextualisation needs please contact us now: 1300367475 or firstname.lastname@example.org