“20 Minutes to CARM” has been created to allow you to enjoy the wonderful and personally enriching experience that a guided meditation and self hypnosis has to offer. Our intention was to compose both music and narrative to help guide you down a peaceful and relaxing pathway so you can pleasantly arrive at a calm state of mind.
The end result of taking this journey is to make it possible for you to feel a deep sense of relaxation, to slow down your minds inner rhythm and to help you arrive at an alpha brainwave state and achieve a level of mental harmony.
Within 20 minutes you can experience a relaxed and peaceful meditative state, freeing your mind from negative thoughts and emotions, clutter, noise and emotional stress. These are all too common symptoms of everyday modern life and something that we have come to accept as a result of being:-
- Excessively busy and constantly under pressure;
- Exposed to numerous work related stressors &
- Experiencing conflict in our work and personal relationships.
Not to mention the myriad of other factors that can affect us daily, but are outside our sphere of influence and control.
“20 Minutes to CARM” is our latest in a long line of training support and personal development materials that we make available to our corporate and public clients.
We strongly believe in the real and tangible benefits of relaxation techniques and meditation and the balance it can bring to a busy life, including helping you to:-
- Reduce feelings of anxiety, depression, irritability and moodiness;
- Improve your learning ability, memory retention and creativity;
- Create feelings of vitality and rejuvenation;
- Reduce levels of emotional stress and reducing stress hormones in the body (lowering Cortisol and Adrenalin levels);
- Improve feelings of rest and relaxation (lowering your metabolic rate, heart rate and blood pressure).
In addition, research suggests that regular relaxation practice seems to reset the trigger point for the Amygdala, making it and thereofore us, less easily provoked and less reactive. (Working with Emotional Intellience, Daniel Goleman. 1999)
How much better would you feel and how much richer would your life be if you were more relaxed, able to concentrate more effectively and clearer in your thinking?
From the CARM Team please enjoy, relax and rejuvenate.
To order a copy of the "20 Minutes to CARM" - Guided Meditation please call on 1300 367 475 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org